Saturday 29 August 2009

now baby what've you done to your hair?




now my hair's shorter than ever. if you see me on my back, i'm exactly like a boy. yes, i'm addicted to hair-cut. it seems everytime my hair is cut, i feel younger, refreshing and become a new me.

people always look at me like i'm from another planet. i'm maybe unusual. i'm maybe strange to their eyes. but ordinary bores me. routine bores me. waking up every day, every month with old me, old ways bores me to death. so i need to change my moods, my appearance, my feelings always and always.

in my view, short hair is very suitable for me, for my outfits and my characteristic. But i have let my hair short for 3 years, is it the time to grow it long?

Wear your eyes as dark as night
Paint your face with what you like
Wear your love like it is made of hate
Born to destroy and born to create
Now baby, what've you done to your hair?
Is it just the same time of year
When you think that you don't really care?
Now baby, what have you done to your hair?

5 comments:

  1. photo of your shortest hairdo plz :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not unsual or weird,you're one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cứ như mùa đông trong lòng còn chưa qua hết, nên cứ trút cả vào mái tóc đấy thôi.
    Anyway, you're so beautiful, so lovely, dear :*

    ReplyDelete