Sunday 27 September 2009

mirror in the sky, what is love?








you think i always drown in the pool of sadness but actually it's the way i feel for my life and it will. i feel love by this way also. i can be sad, i can be sorrowful or wrong in love but life is it so i accept all. i dare say i love for my pleasure but it doesnt mean i dont have responsibility about my love. everytime i love someone, i embrace them with my whole heart. i always love them with every little piece of my broken-me.

people always complains about why he or she doesnt love them as they love but (imo) in love, giving is receiving. only when your solitude, sadness or your pain are the pleasure when you think you fall in love with someone, it's truly the time you fall in LOVE. you experience through various feelings and at last you will thank for all that things. i heard someone said they sacrifice for another but it's suck, it will appreciate when you sacrifice for yourself, then you will know exactly how to cherish another.

now, i'm here with many scars in my heart but love still impress me much. i cant say who i love now because loneliness still follow me but i never stop believing in love. it makes my world colourful, pours me into ocean of beautiful sorrow, gets me higher and keeps the desire in me.

and for the things remain, love is all i need.
yes, it's true!

1 comment: